Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer.The closing date for submission of online applications is 12 October 2017.
Name of Posts: Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer.
No. Of Post: 18 posts
- Marketing Officer- 03 Post
- Veterinary Office- 01 Post
- Lady Medical Officer- 06 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer- 03 Post
- Junior Research Officer- 04 Post
- Marketing Officer – Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/ Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Dairy Technology.
- Veterinary Officer –Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare)- A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) – Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science.
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology. Qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology is AMIE A & B sections pass in respective subjects.
- Junior Research Officer – Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 30 years and maximum age should up to 38 years.
Application Fee: 25/-
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates May Apply Through The www.upsconline.nic.in Official Website.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 October 2017
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online-